Reggae Guest House - Lake Toba
* Reggae guesthouse reviews (3 reviews)
Accommodation Lake Toba, Sumatra Indonesia
Reggae Guest House has 6 rooms right down on
the Lake. You can practically jump from the front door into the lake. The
restaurant has the best views of sunset over Lake Toba.
They have a combination of standard rooms and 2 traditional Batak houses right on the lake.
30,000Rp per night for standard room with cold water
80,000Rp per night for Batak house with warm water
Reggae Guest House and Restaurant
Tuk-Tuk Samosir Island
North Sumatra Indonesia
Last updated 19th June 2010
Review submitted 19th June 2010 - from Tramp
The Batak house with cold water is 80000rp/night. Not so cheap place anymore. I would recommend some other place instead.
Review submitted 28th November 2009 - by Chandra
you are the best REGGAE..........
Review submitted 11th July 2009 - anonymous
This is the best spot for swimming. Lucky can make great meals and the panorama from the restaurants terras is perfect. Though the only good room is the batak house. If it is free you should stay here.
Have you stayed at Reggae Homestay?
Email Not published
English - Indonesian translator/dictionary
© 2009 Sumatra Travel
Other Travel sites:
Sumatra * Aceh * Batam * Berastagi * Bukit Lawang * Bukittinggi * Lake Maninjau * Lake Toba
* Medan * Padang * Pekanbaru * Pulau Banyak * Pulau Nias * Pulau Weh * Tangkahan
* Bali * Kuta * Seminyak * Sanur * Nusa Dua * Nusa Lembongan * Lovina * Pulau Menjangan * Ubud
* Java * Jakarta * Jogjakarta * Semarang * Surabaya * Bandung * Malang * Bogor * Cirebon * Solo
* Kalimantan * Banjarmasin * Palangkaraya * Pangkalanbun * Pontianak * Balikpapan * Samarinda
* Sulawesi * Manado * Makassar * Palu * Kendari
* Gili Islands * Lombok * Flores * Komodo * Maluku
* West Papua * West Timor
* Malaysia * Kuala Lumpur * Ipoh * Penang * Melaka * Mersing * Johor Bahru * Kota Kinabalu * Langkawi Island
* Kuching * Tioman lsland * Redang Island * Perhentian Islands * Pangkor Island * Sibu Island * Sipadan Island
Australia * Sydney Travel Guide * Sydney Restaurant Guide * Sydney Luxury Hotels * Sydney Budget Hotels
* Parramatta Travel Guide * Parramatta Hotel Guide * Parramatta Restaurant Guide
* Brisbane Travel Guide * Brisbane Restaurant Guide * Brisbane Budget Hotels
* Melbourne Travel Guide * Melbourne Restaurant Guide