New Star Hotel - Batam
* New Star Hotel Reviews (1 review)
Accommodation Batam Island Indonesia
The New Star Hotel is a small budget hotel in downtown Nagoya.
Standard I 120,000Rp per night
Standard II 130,000Rp per night
Deluxe room 150,000Rp per night
Prices as at Dec 2008.
New Star Hotel
Komplek Nagoya Centre Blok B No 5 - 6
Batam Island 29432
Ph: (+62 778) 428 962 - 428 963
Last updated 24th February 2009
Review submitted 12th April 2012 - from Nik
I stayed this hotel for one night. Even though it is situated beside the main road, it is relatively quiet as the rooms are not directly facing the main road. Location is good as there are plenty of road side stalls within walking distance. The prices are rather low, hence I could afford to try the deluxe room
However, I made a request to change the towels as I wanted fresh ones, but the receptionist said that can't be done. He explained to me in Indonesian language which I didn't understand. I just felt weird that this simple request can't be met.
Overall, the stay was pleasant. And because of the good location, I won't staying there again!
Have you stayed at the New Star Hotel?
Email Not published
© 2009 Sumatra Travel
© 2009 Sumatra Travel
Other Travel sites:
Sumatra * Aceh * Batam * Berastagi * Bukit Lawang * Bukittinggi * Lake Maninjau * Lake Toba
* Medan * Padang * Pekanbaru * Pulau Banyak * Pulau Nias * Pulau Weh * Tangkahan
* Bali * Kuta * Seminyak * Sanur * Nusa Dua * Nusa Lembongan * Lovina * Pulau Menjangan * Ubud
* Java * Jakarta * Jogjakarta * Semarang * Surabaya * Bandung * Malang * Bogor * Cirebon * Solo
* Kalimantan * Banjarmasin * Palangkaraya * Pangkalanbun * Pontianak * Balikpapan * Samarinda
* Sulawesi * Manado * Makassar * Palu * Kendari
* Gili Islands * Lombok * Flores * Komodo * Maluku
* West Papua * West Timor
* Malaysia * Kuala Lumpur * Ipoh * Penang * Melaka * Mersing * Johor Bahru * Kota Kinabalu * Langkawi Island
* Kuching * Tioman lsland * Redang Island * Perhentian Islands * Pangkor Island * Sibu Island * Sipadan Island
Australia * Sydney Travel Guide * Sydney Restaurant Guide * Sydney Luxury Hotels * Sydney Budget Hotels
* Sydney Tours * Parramatta Travel Guide * Parramatta Hotel Guide * Parramatta Restaurant Guide
* Brisbane Travel Guide * Brisbane Restaurant Guide * Brisbane Budget Hotels
* Melbourne Travel Guide * Melbourne Restaurant Guide