Liberta Home Stay - Lake Toba
* Liberta Hotel Review (6 reviews)
Accommodation Lake Toba, Sumatra Indonesia
Liberta Home Stay, run by Mr Moon is a relaxed place to stay on Lake Toba in Tuk-Tuk. They have 9 rooms in traditional Batak houses set in beautiful gardens growing guava, ginger, lemon grass, chili papaya and other fruit and vegetables.
Mr Moon really looks after his guests giving great advice and helping with all of your needs.
Standard room Facing garden with cold water 40,000Rp per night
Batak House Facing garden with hot water 50,000Rp per night
Batak House Facing the lake with hot water 55,000Rp - 70,000Rp per night
Tuk-Tuk Samosir Island
North Sumatra Indonesia
Ph: (0625) 451035
Last updated 30th October 2011
View from Liberta Batak House
Review submitted 17th July 2011 by Lauren
We lost track of time staying in this amazing hotel, it was the closest thing to a home we had
in 6 months, we ended up staying here for 10 days! I would recommend this home stay to
any backpacker! The best place we stayed in south east Asia by far!! We intend to keep in touch!
Review submitted 4th September 2010 by Pasquale from Italy
A charming place with an owner really smart gallant courtesy, invite all those who want to spend a period of rest healthy physical and intellectual to visit the homestay Liberta. The prices are really cheap but a superior service also the food is great.
Italian - Un posto incantevole con un proprietario serio galante intelligente cortese, invito
tutti coloro che vogliono trascorrere un periodo di sano riposo fisico ed intellettivo
di far visita al homestay LIBERTA dimenticavo prezzi veramente cheap ma un servizio
di qualità superiore anche il mangiare ottimo
Review submitted 17th July 2009 by Daniel
Mr.Moon,Abed and Yono are very nice. I really enjoyed staying there
Review submitted 10th July 2009 by Elizabeth
Even though i stayed there only few days, but feel like i dont wanna come home, coz i already felt like i am at home.. what a wonderful place for relaxing, with delicious foods, clean and friendly people (especially Mr. Moon). if i have a chance to have another holiday there, i'll prefer to stay at Liberta. Thanks Mr. Moon for everything..
Reivew submitted 5th July 2009 by Casey
I stayed here for a month. Mr. Moon is a G and cheapest beer on the island! great food too.
go for the happy shakes..
Review submitted 3rd February 2009 by Scott from Sydney Australia
Liberta is very cool and Mr Moon rocks! I've stayed at a few places in Tuk-Tuk though really felt at home here. I stayed 10 days in the front Batak house with the view of the Lake. Upstairs from the restaurant is a big TV with DVD and Mr Moon always has a good selection of DVDs to watch for free.
Email Not published
English - Indonesian translator/dictionary
© 2009 Sumatra Travel
Other Travel sites:
Sumatra * Aceh * Batam * Berastagi * Bukit Lawang * Bukittinggi * Lake Maninjau * Lake Toba
* Medan * Padang * Pekanbaru * Pulau Banyak * Pulau Nias * Pulau Weh * Tangkahan
* Bali * Kuta * Seminyak * Sanur * Nusa Dua * Nusa Lembongan * Lovina * Pulau Menjangan * Ubud
* Java * Jakarta * Jogjakarta * Semarang * Surabaya * Bandung * Malang * Bogor * Cirebon * Solo
* Kalimantan * Banjarmasin * Palangkaraya * Pangkalanbun * Pontianak * Balikpapan * Samarinda
* Sulawesi * Manado * Makassar * Palu * Kendari
* Gili Islands * Lombok * Flores * Komodo * Maluku
* West Papua * West Timor
* Malaysia * Kuala Lumpur * Ipoh * Penang * Melaka * Mersing * Johor Bahru * Kota Kinabalu * Langkawi Island
* Kuching * Tioman lsland * Redang Island * Perhentian Islands * Pangkor Island * Sibu Island * Sipadan Island
Australia * Sydney Travel Guide * Sydney Restaurant Guide * Sydney Luxury Hotels * Sydney Budget Hotels
* Parramatta Travel Guide * Parramatta Hotel Guide * Parramatta Restaurant Guide
* Brisbane Travel Guide * Brisbane Restaurant Guide * Brisbane Budget Hotels
* Melbourne Travel Guide * Melbourne Restaurant Guide