Hotel Dyan Graha - Pekanbaru
Accommodation Pekanbaru, Sumatra Indonesia
Hotel Dyan Graha is a quality 3 star hotel located in the centre of Pekanbaru. With swimming pool, 24 hour room service, bar and business centre.
These prices are published rates and they often have specials. Prices are always negotiable. Just ask for a discount
Deluxe room 585,000Rp per night
Superior room 800,000Rp per night
Junior Suite 1,250,000Rp per night
Extra bed 150,000Rp per night
Prices include breakfast. Inclusive of 21% government tax and service charge.
Check out time 12 noon.
Accept VISA, Mastercard and BCA card.
Hotel swimming pool
The hotel has a coffee shop and karoake bar. In the Karoake bar a small can of beer will cost you 50,000Rp compared to the 26,000Rp in the coffee shop.
Hotel Dyan Graha
Jl. Gatot Subrato No.7
Pekanbaru Riau Sumatra
Ph: (0761) 26600
Fax: (0761) 31630
Last updated 19th March 2009
Review submitted 3rd August 2011 - from A Zabri Ibrahim
Had a very nice 2 days stay. Very good friendly place and at reasonable room tariff. The breakfast is good but the other meals are just ok. When we ordered food on the menu at times they were not available to our disappointment. The staff were also slow to respond to our request eg to fix phone that was not working. Otherwise ,recommended.
Review submitted 8th April 2010 - from Ali
Nice hotel but bad service. I hope it can improve the service for customers
Review submitted 3rd January 2009 - from Scott from Sydney Australia
I've stayed at Hotel Dyan Graha a few times and I highly recommend it. The rooms are really nice, the staff are friendly and the bullet breakfast is good. The karoake bar is quite good with some good bands and singers playing though the price is beer is a bit expensive.
Have you stayed at Hotel Dyan Graha?
Email Optional - Not published
English - Indonesian translator/dictionary
© 2009 Sumatra Travel
Other Travel sites:
Sumatra * Aceh * Batam * Berastagi * Bukit Lawang * Bukittinggi * Lake Maninjau * Lake Toba
* Medan * Padang * Pekanbaru * Pulau Banyak * Pulau Nias * Pulau Weh * Tangkahan
* Bali * Kuta * Seminyak * Sanur * Nusa Dua * Nusa Lembongan * Lovina * Pulau Menjangan * Ubud
* Java * Jakarta * Jogjakarta * Semarang * Surabaya * Bandung * Malang * Bogor * Cirebon * Solo
* Kalimantan * Banjarmasin * Palangkaraya * Pangkalanbun * Pontianak * Balikpapan * Samarinda
* Sulawesi * Manado * Makassar * Palu * Kendari
* Gili Islands * Lombok * Flores * Komodo * Maluku
* West Papua * West Timor
* Malaysia * Kuala Lumpur * Ipoh * Penang * Melaka * Mersing * Johor Bahru * Kota Kinabalu * Langkawi Island
* Kuching * Tioman lsland * Redang Island * Perhentian Islands * Pangkor Island * Sibu Island * Sipadan Island
Australia * Sydney Travel Guide * Sydney Restaurant Guide * Sydney Luxury Hotels * Sydney Budget Hotels
* Sydney Tours * Parramatta Travel Guide * Parramatta Hotel Guide * Parramatta Restaurant Guide
* Brisbane Travel Guide * Brisbane Restaurant Guide * Brisbane Budget Hotels
* Melbourne Travel Guide * Melbourne Restaurant Guide