Garden Inn - Bukit Lawang
* Garden Inn reviews (2 reviews)
Accommodation in Bukit Lawang
The Garden Inn and Restaurant is located at the top end of Bukit Lawang close to the Jungle Inn and crossing to the Bohorok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre.
Room - shared bathroom 50,000Rp per night
Standard room 60,000Rp per night
Larger room 100,000Rp per night
Family house with 2 rooms, 2 double beds and 1 single bed 200,000Rp per night.
Previously hotels in Bukit Lawang ran on generator power though in Dec 2008 power lines were restored to the top end of Bukit Lawang.
Garden Inn and Restaurant
Jl. Orang Utan Center Bukit Lawang
North Sumatera 20774 Indonesia
Mobile: +62 813 96000 571
Calling from Sumatra 0813 96000 571
If you would like a car to collect you from your hotel in Medan or from the airport and be taken to Bukit Lawang click here to contact us. Price is 600,000Rp (around 49 Euros) for up to 4 people. This is a quicker, safer trip of under 3 hours from your hotel. The vehicle used is a new air-conditioned Ford Everest SUV.
Contact us if you have a larger group and a price can be quoted for a larger vehicle.
Last updated 2nd August 2009
2nd January 2009 - Review from Scott from Australia
I haven't stayed at Garden Inn though have hung out in their restaurant many many times. The guys that run this place are very cool. The food is OK though the service is very good and they have good cold beer. The restaurant is a very nice place to chill out and relax overlooking the jungle. They have a couple of hammocks that you can sit back and relax in. You do not have to stay here to go hang on in their restaurant.
Have you stayed at Garden Inn?
Email Not published
English - Indonesian translator/dictionary
© 2009 Sumatra Travel
Other Travel sites:
Sumatra * Aceh * Batam * Berastagi * Bukit Lawang * Bukittinggi * Lake Maninjau * Lake Toba
* Medan * Padang * Pekanbaru * Pulau Banyak * Pulau Nias * Pulau Weh * Tangkahan
* Bali * Kuta * Seminyak * Sanur * Nusa Dua * Nusa Lembongan * Lovina * Pulau Menjangan * Ubud
* Java * Jakarta * Jogjakarta * Semarang * Surabaya * Bandung * Malang * Bogor * Cirebon * Solo
* Kalimantan * Banjarmasin * Palangkaraya * Pangkalanbun * Pontianak * Balikpapan * Samarinda
* Sulawesi * Manado * Makassar * Palu * Kendari
* Gili Islands * Lombok * Flores * Komodo * Maluku
* West Papua * West Timor
* Malaysia * Kuala Lumpur * Ipoh * Penang * Melaka * Mersing * Johor Bahru * Kota Kinabalu * Langkawi Island
* Kuching * Tioman lsland * Redang Island * Perhentian Islands * Pangkor Island * Sibu Island * Sipadan Island
Australia * Sydney Travel Guide * Sydney Restaurant Guide * Sydney Luxury Hotels * Sydney Budget Hotels
* Sydney Tours * Parramatta Travel Guide * Parramatta Hotel Guide * Parramatta Restaurant Guide
* Brisbane Travel Guide * Brisbane Restaurant Guide * Brisbane Budget Hotels
* Melbourne Travel Guide * Melbourne Restaurant Guide