Gallery Hotel - Bukittinggi
* Gallery Hotel reviews (4 reviews)
Accommodation Bukittinggi, Sumatra Indonesia
Gallery Hotel is a hotel right in the centre of Bukittinngi next to The Hills Hotel which is close to the clock tower and shopping centres and restaurants.
Economy Room 150,000Rp per night
Standard Room 225,000Rp per night
Deluxe Room 250,000Rp per night
Superior Deluxe 350,000Rp per night
Jl. H. Agus Salim No. 25
Bukittinggi West Sumatra
Ph: (0752) 23515
Fax: (0752) 31496
Last updated 17th March 2009
Review submitted 31st January 2013 - from Peter
Good hotel. Breakfast is a little Asian, but near everything and staff are good. March.2012. Good price.
Review submitted 1st November 2011 - from Jack
The Gallery (pronounced gal-ar-rie by the locals, who emphasise the rie) is an OK mid range hotel. I had a Standard Room - quite nice with it's own bathroom, and hot water after the second day! Breakfast is very Asian, but that is to be expected - all other guests were from Malaysia or elsewhere in Sumatra. It is well located, being alongside the up market Hills Hotel (ATM access), 120m from a supermaket/department store and fast food restaurants, and perhaps 220m from the clock tower and the start of Pasar Atas. I would stay at the Gallery again.
Review submitted 6th April 2010 - from Pete
Friendly staff, clean, feel at home and hotel location is in the heart of Bukittinggi town.
Review submitted 10th October 2009 - from Robert
nice hotel, friendly staff.
Have you stayed at Gallery Hotel Bukittingi?
Email Not published
English - Indonesian translator/dictionary
© 2009 Sumatra Travel
Other Travel sites:
Sumatra * Aceh * Batam * Berastagi * Bukit Lawang * Bukittinggi * Lake Maninjau * Lake Toba
* Medan * Padang * Pekanbaru * Pulau Banyak * Pulau Nias * Pulau Weh * Tangkahan
* Bali * Kuta * Seminyak * Sanur * Nusa Dua * Nusa Lembongan * Lovina * Pulau Menjangan * Ubud
* Java * Jakarta * Jogjakarta * Semarang * Surabaya * Bandung * Malang * Bogor * Cirebon * Solo
* Kalimantan * Banjarmasin * Palangkaraya * Pangkalanbun * Pontianak * Balikpapan * Samarinda
* Sulawesi * Manado * Makassar * Palu * Kendari
* Gili Islands * Lombok * Flores * Komodo * Maluku
* West Papua * West Timor
* Malaysia * Kuala Lumpur * Ipoh * Penang * Melaka * Mersing * Johor Bahru * Kota Kinabalu * Langkawi Island
* Kuching * Tioman lsland * Redang Island * Perhentian Islands * Pangkor Island * Sibu Island * Sipadan Island
Australia * Sydney Travel Guide * Sydney Restaurant Guide * Sydney Luxury Hotels * Sydney Budget Hotels
* Sydney Tours * Parramatta Travel Guide * Parramatta Hotel Guide * Parramatta Restaurant Guide
* Brisbane Travel Guide * Brisbane Restaurant Guide * Brisbane Budget Hotels
* Melbourne Travel Guide * Melbourne Restaurant Guide