Bukit Lawang Indah Hotel
* Bukit Lawang Indah Hotel reviews (4 reviews)
Accommodation in Bukit Lawang
Bukit Lawang Indah Hotel is located on the other side of the river via the large suspension bridge. They have a large restaurant which serves excellent food.
Rooms start from 30,000Rp per night. (Prices from 2008 probably gone up 20 - 30%)
Bukit Lawang Indah
Bukit Lawang, Bohorok
North Sumatera 20774 Indonesia
If you would like a car to collect you from your hotel in Medan or from the airport and be taken to Bukit Lawang click here to contact us. Price is 600,000Rp (around 49 Euros) for up to 4 people. This is a quicker, safer trip of under 3 hours from your hotel. The vehicle used is a new air-conditioned Ford Everest SUV.
Contact us if you have a larger group and a price can be quoted for a larger vehicle.
Last updated 12th July 2008
2nd November 2010 - Review from Ellen
Bukit Lawang Indah is a lovely place to stay! The guides all work on a freelance base and are not working together with the hotels. If you had a bad experience with one guide don't blame the hotel where you met him. Indah is famous for the good kitchen, affordable rooms, the fun nights with live guitar music & singing and the friendly people. It definitely makes your stay in Bukit Lawang unforgettable!
21st September 2009 - Review from Rachelle
Thanks Dodi and Ajis for the great time, we really enjoyed.. and i miss u a lot Dodi... I\'ll come visit Bukit Indah when possible.. Big love, Rachelle
6th September 2009 - Review from Natalie
I LOVED BUKIT LAWANG INDAH it was the best losman I have ever stayed in... we went trekking, fishing, eating the fish, ate coconuts, cocoa, tubing, takrow, badminton all with the staff.. They became our friends and that doesn't happen many places... Dodi, Ajis, and Edi are hilarious and great company... Amar may tell tall tales but not maliciously... and Dodi's dad and mum are the nicest couple with a great sense of humour... and his brother is a brilliant chef... I had a great time and would recommend it to all my friends...
30th August 2009 - Review from Francicso
I stayed at Bukit Lawang Indah Hotel and I left disgusted. The guide of the Gunung Leuser National Park who works for this hotel, called Amar, is very dodgy. He makes up excuses (as someone in his wife's family has died) to return earlier from the treks. Amar scammed, he charged me 50,000 Rp extra. When I realised and I asked him the money back, he said "Yeah, I have scammed you and robbed you, but that is ok"
Have you stayed at Bukit Lawang Indah Hotel?
Email Not published
English - Indonesian translator/dictionary
© 2009 Sumatra Travel
Other Travel sites:
Sumatra * Aceh * Batam * Berastagi * Bukit Lawang * Bukittinggi * Lake Maninjau * Lake Toba
* Medan * Padang * Pekanbaru * Pulau Banyak * Pulau Nias * Pulau Weh * Tangkahan
* Bali * Kuta * Seminyak * Sanur * Nusa Dua * Nusa Lembongan * Lovina * Pulau Menjangan * Ubud
* Java * Jakarta * Jogjakarta * Semarang * Surabaya * Bandung * Malang * Bogor * Cirebon * Solo
* Kalimantan * Banjarmasin * Palangkaraya * Pangkalanbun * Pontianak * Balikpapan * Samarinda
* Sulawesi * Manado * Makassar * Palu * Kendari
* Gili Islands * Lombok * Flores * Komodo * Maluku
* West Papua * West Timor
* Malaysia * Kuala Lumpur * Ipoh * Penang * Melaka * Mersing * Johor Bahru * Kota Kinabalu * Langkawi Island
* Kuching * Tioman lsland * Redang Island * Perhentian Islands * Pangkor Island * Sibu Island * Sipadan Island
Australia * Sydney Travel Guide * Sydney Restaurant Guide * Sydney Luxury Hotels * Sydney Budget Hotels
* Sydney Tours * Parramatta Travel Guide * Parramatta Hotel Guide * Parramatta Restaurant Guide
* Brisbane Travel Guide * Brisbane Restaurant Guide * Brisbane Budget Hotels
* Melbourne Travel Guide * Melbourne Restaurant Guide